A. About Us.
Legato Investment Ltd. operates installhyper (www.installhyper.com),a platform that allows website owners and software developers (“Publisher Partners”) to offer you with additional software suggestions when you browse or download software from their website.
We collect information in eitherof 2 ways:
- Directly – From your device through our platform integrated by Publisher Partners.
- Indirectly – Depending on our agreement with our advertisers, we receive information from such advertisers if you performed an action on their software or website that will entitle us to a payment in connection with such action.
C. Information We Collect
- Information collected directly from you through our platformIdentifiers: We identify your device based on a unique user ID we generate, and your device’s GUID (which is a unique identifier associated with your device). We also collect additional identifiers from your device, such as your IP address and MAC address, for the purpose of detecting and preventing fraud and other interactions initiated by automated means. We also use your IP address to infer the country and city in which you are located.General technical information about your device: hard drive space, size of system memory, CPU, video hardware, registry keys, list of running processes, browser types, browser extensions, installation date, changes made in your system, time zone, operating system, whether you installed the Publisher Partner’s software with administrative privileges, your default search providers, browser language, operating system language, whether the system is 32bit or 64bit, the name of the Publisher Partner’s software and name of offers installed by you through our platform.Interaction with our platform: An indication of your interactions with our platC.
D. How We Use the Information We Collect:
As stated above, our platform allows Publisher Partners to offer you with additional software suggestions when you browse or download software from their website. Below is a general description of how we use your information across our services:
- Downloading and installing Publisher Partner’s and Advertiser’s software – we use your information to technically enable the downloading and installation of software.
- Analytics, reporting and billing – We use your information to analyze your interactions with our platform, generate reports for our Publisher Partners and advertisers and bill advertisers.
- Attribution – We use your information to ensure that if you downloaded offers through our platform, we will receive payment for our services from advertisers.
- Internal Operations – We use your information for internal operations, such as debugging, support, security, and improving our services.
- Frequency capping – We use your information to limit the number of times you view a specific offer on our platform.
- Fraud detection and prevention – We use your information for detecting and preventing fraud.
- Optimization and personalization – We use your information for optimizing offers and to ensure you receive offers that are compatible with and relevant to your device features and settings.
- Compliance with legal obligations – We may use your information to comply with applicable legal obligations.
E. Maximum Information Retention Period:
We will retain your information for a period of up to 3 years from the date such information is first stored in our systems, except for one copy we will store for the purpose of compliance with legal obligations and establishing, defending, and exercise legal claims.
F. How We Share Your Information:
- Our corporate affiliates – from which we receive services, such as IT, security, storage, delivery of advertising campaigns, and other internal operations.
- Service providers – We share your information with our service providers for the purpose of receiving services such as security, fraud detection and prevention, reporting, and storage.
- Publishers and Advertisers – We share your information with advertisers for reporting and measurement purposes.
H. International Transfers:
We store information that we collect from your device on our Google Cloud servers in the United States. Accordingly, please note that if you do not live in the United States, we will transfer your information to and store it in, the United States.
The GDPR Angle:
If you are located in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland, we will transfer your information to the United States based on the Standard Contractual Clauses. If you wish to receive a copy of these clauses, please contact us through the below contact details.
LEGATO INVESTMENT LTD (www.installhyper.com)
DEPT 1211, 196 HIGH ROAD
WOOD GREEN, LONDON.
UNITED KINGDOM, N22 8HH
Attn: Data Protection Officer